Terms and Conditions
This documented agreement is made between you, ‘the user’ and iUnlockTT, e-mail info@<<>> and phone <<>>.
By using the iUnlockTT.com website you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and agreeing to abide by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions written herein please refrain from using this Website. Specific Terms and Conditions may apply to specific products and services offered on iUnlockTT.com and will overrule these General Terms and Conditions in case of conflict.
iUnlockTT reserve the right to change these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ on each occasion before using the services offered by this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest ‘Terms and Conditions’.
iUnlockTT operates as a 3rd party company and as such, is not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyrights of their respective owners.
Unlocking policy, cancellations, refunds, legal
- The turnaround times posted are based on an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary between different models, networks, and supplier statuses.
- An order which has been submitted/sent in for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit.
- Video proof will be required if there is a claim that the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by iUnlockTT Staff first.
- If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, iUnlockTT reserves the right to re-lock the handset and no refunds will be issued.
- If iUnlockTT services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult iUnlockTT first, before unlocking their device elsewhere.
- iUnlockTT 100% guarantees to fully and permanently to unlock the customers cellular phone’s network. It is the responsibility of the customer to verify if the device they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
- Some devices may require a NON-Accepted SIM card in order to unlock the device. A NON-Accepted SIM card is any SIM card which is assigned to a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, this SIM card does not have to be active.
- If the IMEI or Serial number supplied was incorrect or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order and an unlock code was sent, iUnlockTT reserves the right to refuse a refund.
- Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, no refunds will be issued.
- If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
- The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. iUnlockTT will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen.
In the rare instance where a code cannot be calculated or found for your device, a refund will be issued. 99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device. If the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
- Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
- Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
- Some devices have special requirements in the video.
To access a Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund.
No refunds will be given if:
- Any information regarding the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
- The phone is hard-locked; that is, an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
- No Video is provided, or the video provided fail to meet the requirements needed.
- The unlocking service was obtained elsewhere.
- Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times offered, however there may be contingencies which cause a delay.
- The device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the device to be unlock is compatible with the SIM card and network to be used on.
- The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
- The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hard-locked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device. Please allow up to 7 – 14 days for the refund to show up on your account.
Please note that we may occasionally e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in a request to unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Our service and turnaround times
Most of our services are instant and carry short service delivery times please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There are simply too many codes for us to keep track and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
Hardlocking your device
Before purchasing an unlock code on this website, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hard-locked. Hard-locked means that the device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as there are no more available attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have between 3 to 10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hard-locked and you have already purchased a code.
Find Unlock Codes for your Mobile Phone today!
Please Contact us with your questions at: