The process is done via iTunes. You will receive from us a confirmation Unlock code. Most importantly if your iPhone was “Jailbreak” in past to unlock it you would have to remove all related application.
Once your iPhone is clean from any Jailbreak Applications please follow these steps:
- Install the last version of iTunes.
- Make sure your iPhone is updated with the latest version of Firmware (Currently iOS7).
- Switch on your iPhone with a Not Accepted SIM Card.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Original USB Cable.
- Launch iTunes & wait until iTunes detect your iPhone.
- Now disconnect your iPhone and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
- Your iPhone is now Unlocked. Note: In case your iPhone is not unlocked, just do “Restore” !